Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Narcissus august 1st

Posted by French Girl 
French Girl
Narcissus august 1st
August 02, 2009 06:31PM
Hello everybody !
I leave a message here because I try to find someone. In fact, I was at the Narcissus yesterday (Saturday night the first of August) and I met an American boy from Boston. He is not really tall, has dark and short hair (and dishevelled hair by the way) and has brown eyes I think). I do not know his name... I just know he lives in Bangkok for the moment. I would like to find him.
For the record, I am a french girl, living in Kuala lumpur, curly hair, black dressed and I danced all night on the podium!!!..just in case the guy read this message.

Hope somebody knows him!!
jim
Re: Narcissus august 1st
August 08, 2009 06:44PM
Hi French girl

if you have time or plan to chiangmai.I will be your guide and friend to look around the city.Chiangmai is a beautiful place.Lots of elephant,beautiful
Hills and people are so kind.In case you have plan please feel free to contact me. d^o^b
French Girl
August 10, 2009 11:47AM
Sorry, I leave in malaysia so...

and where is that damn boston guy ? lol
johannesburg guy
October 15, 2009 10:14AM
hi French girl,

How you doing? You sound like you know how to party and have fun, I am coming to Malaysia in the first week of December and would really appreciate any advice on clubs to go to, things to do etc. you can mail me on whatenail666@gmail.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 18?