Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Girl-friendly Hotel in BKK

Posted by JamesBe 
JamesBe
Girl-friendly Hotel in BKK
December 13, 2005 11:57AM
Hi,

does anybody knows a good hotel which is girl-friendly and they dont charge you if you bring in a 'friend'?
I used to stay at Pinnacle Lumpinee which handle this very cool but on my last stay the hotel looks a little dirty. Now I'm looking for an alternative: good location, clean and aprox. price around 1200 to 1300 bath. Any ideas?

Greetings
James
MadeInEngland
Re: Girl-friendly Hotel in BKK
March 12, 2006 05:55PM
Don't know if you still need this information but the Star Inn is a good choice.
BangkokKenner
January 21, 2008 02:38PM
Pinnacle Lumpinee ... hmmm ... hotels in that area or very gay-friendly ... are you sure that we are talking about girls or about ladyboys? ;-)

Whatever, Pinnacle is in Soi Ngam Duplee, walk along that street, you will find Hotel Malaysia. You will find a lot of gays in front of the hotel, but who cares? They are very friendly, rooms are quite cheap but excellent. 24h food at restaurant and all other facilities that you need on holiday ...

www.malaysiahotelbkk.com
pooja
March 21, 2009 08:51AM
HOTEL WITH SHEMALE STAY WITH ME
Anonymous User
October 15, 2009 09:57AM
i will be in bankok during xmas break like to meet friends
manarak
January 07, 2010 09:35AM
there is now an international site listing girl friendly hotels:
[www.wgfriendly.com]

I especially like that they also list other criteria like free internet use and the presence of a safe in the room.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 15?