Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For newbies coming to Thailand

Posted by Ben 
Ben
For newbies coming to Thailand
August 30, 2004 01:02PM
Hey all,

For those of you new to Thailand, I would like to share a wonderful experience I had on my trip here.

Upon my arrival, I made my way to Pattaya; I heard the nightlife and party scene was amazing. The only problem was that I did not know anyone and really had no idea of where to go. Luckily for me though I strolled into my first beer bar called thai travel tips bar on Soi 8. The reason I was lucky was because the guys that owned the bar had an almost unbelievable service they were offereing to guys.

Drinks and women on the house, just to start. In addition they offered a service where they took me to all the hottest spots in town and basically made sure I had the best time I could. They took care of everything and anything I needed to get done. It was like having a group of friends to watch my back. They were about 5 guys from all over the world.

The only reason I am posting this information is because I knew how felt when I first flew into Bangkok and really no one to help guide me. I was lucky I stumbled into their bar and I just want to help any of you new guys coming over to Thailand. You can check these guys out on the web if you want. There website is www.thaitraveltips.com.

I hope your first time to Thailand is as much fun as mine was. I am hooked; it truly is amazing...Have fun. If any of you have any questions that you need answered, please feel free to email me.

Regards,
Ben
Jake
Re: For newbies coming to Thailand
September 20, 2004 08:02PM
I have a couple of questions, a friend and I are flying into Bankgkok, and since we are in Thailand for only 5 nights, we want to see the beaches,etc.. There's only so much clubbing and lady enjoyment one can have.. where should we go in regards to the islands? Even in bangkok, what are some more respectable/clean clubs?We'll be coming in the middle of October, thanks.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2008 12:46AM
Hello, this is Dave and Cindy. We have just moved to Bangkok, and are still trying to get our feet on the ground. We like to go out at night and Cindy likes to dress very sexy. We like to go out for dinner and drinks, and possibly dancing. We are an older couple and were just curious if anybody can make suggestions as to good places to go out and have a good time. We would like to find a place that perhaps caters to expats and where we will not be surrounded by a herd of teenagers. Any help out there?
Dave and Cindy in Bangkok
kiwi couple
August 16, 2008 10:37PM
hi to you both, we are a kiwi couple coming to bbkok on the 25th of aug for a holiday.
we are in 41 and 38 , but not the techno crowd type.
you folk will know the lay of the land pretty well bi now any ideas?
thanks
and regards from nz
maria and kerry
auck. nz
Patrick
September 17, 2008 07:25PM
Hi Dave n Cindy

We will be in Bangkok from 18 to 21 September 2008.

We are 45 and 36 from Italy

We are not in techno crowd.

Please contact...

Ann n Patrick
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 7?