Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr

Posted by djspinthailand@yahoo.com 
Dino Mileta
Re: Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr
January 19, 2013 07:22AM
Hello

My name is Dino
I am a resident Dj in Austria
I am interested to play as a guest dj or Resident in other countries.
On the last years i played in Egypt, Russia Italy,Germany,Uk and much other Countrys.
Check my Music Videos on Youtube or my Homepage and my Sets www.dinomileta.com

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Here my Mail dino@mileta.at
Hi
i try to send Email but the djspinthailand@yahoo.com is not a valid
wha dub yo if any clubs or evens out their wants to hire DJ mang

only for hip hop rap R&B gangster rap

ive been doing this sens high school u dig . thats a while back no bull crap trance music or any corny ass u heard

only for hip hop rap R&B gangster rap old school jams like rick james jam master j type mix

hit it up
JSUN LOVEHOUSE
May 31, 2013 07:36PM
I AM DJ FROM LOS ANGELES ,,

I HAVE PLAYED TOURS IN CHINA IN 2010 AND 2012. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH YOU .. PLEASE EMAIL ME

JSUN LOVEHOUSE DJ MIX http://www26.@#$%&.com/v/4412280/file.html
hi im dj from indonesia,,ive been working for many club in here,,i interest if i can get a job at bangkok..

you can contact me at my emiail house_musicforever@yahoo.com i will send back my profile..thx
Senor_Kuros
July 31, 2013 01:25PM
Hello there guys,

I just checked this post and i am really interested about it. Its my dream to be a residence dj somewhere in a big city. I am from slovakia and i have 10 years long skills with mixing and producing music. U can find me on soundcloud as senor kuros and also beatport or my website www.senorkuros.com but this site is in slovak only. I have few mixes on soundcloud as well. Let me know what do u think and if u are interested.

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Vladimir Kurian
Dj Maddy
September 13, 2013 01:22PM
Hi i interested for the Project ! below is my resume

Feel free to call : +66850588827 ( Maddy)

DJ MADDY IS AN ELCTRO/DIRTY DUTCH/PROGRESSIVE & HOUSE DJ WITH MORE THEN 9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SINGAPORE IN MOST OF THE PRESTIGIOUS CLUBS SINCE FROM THE START OF 2004. CONSISTENTLY WOWING CROWDS WITH HIS TECHNICALLY BRILLANT, DISTINCTLY UNIQUE MIXING STYLE AND ENERGY BEHIND THE DECKS MAKES WITNESSING ONE OF HIS SETS A NIGHT TO BE REMEMBERED.
IT IS FOR REASONS THAT HE HAS PLAYED MOST THE MAJOR CLUBS IN SINGAPORE AND IS CURRENTLY EXPANDING HIS REACH IN MANY ATTACHED EVENTS WITH SINGAPORE ACTION FOR AIDS (AFA) SINCE THE YEAR OF 2009, DJ MADDY HAS HAD THE HONOR TO SHARE THE DECKS WITH MANY TALENTED DJ’S HIS SETS ARE ALWAYS FRESH AND ORIGNAL, COMBING UNREALEASED TRACKS, PROMOS, CLUB MIX WHILE MIXING ON AS MANY AS 4 DECKS SIMULTANEOUSLY.
DJ MADDY ROOTS AND PASSION LIE IN VARIOUS GENRE OF HOUSE, BUT YOU CAN EXPECT TO HEAR HIM PLAY IN HIS NEW STYLE WHEN EACH TIME HE IS ON THE DECK USING SCRATCH FROM TIME TO TIME. AND HE ALSO A GOOD VOICE OVER DJ’S ON MIC, WITH HIS MIXING AND HIS VOICE CAN PUMP UP THE CROWDS.
THE YEARS OF 2007, HE START TO BECOME A MENTOR OF DJ’S, HE TRAINED NUMBERS OF NEW DJ’S IN MIXING COMING FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRY LIKE THAILAND, BRAZIL, CHINA & MALAYSIA ETC … …
DJ MADDY ALSO CREATED NUMBERS OF EVENTS PARTY WITH DANCERS PERFOMANCE COMBINED WITH HIS LIVE MIXING PARTY.
Im a dj from malaysia With experience from beach club cafe.. was wondering are you hiring ..
mahender joshi
February 21, 2014 08:15PM
Hey Hi I m Looking for a job in Thailand as a Resident Dj I Have Been Deejaying from Last 7 Years.
Played Internationally Bahrain,Dubai,Bangkok,Rome Etc.

i play House Deep , Tech, Electro, Progressive & Commercial

looking forward to hear from you

for any offers please mail me at :- bookings.djmaddy@gmail.com
hi I m a DJ born here in bangkok and living here since then i m a thai indian i have played in many big hotel parties for weddings and stuff but now I would like to take it further i want to DJ and I want some events please help me find events I do club house, techno, deep house and I do produce my own music too you can check it out here [soundcloud.com] its just a preview of my upcoming single illusion.
Thanks. Here's my email sanchit_sid@hotmail.com
DJ JC Henry
June 27, 2014 10:30AM
Hi,
I'm Henry stage name DJ JC Henry. Starter DJ. Main genre Hiphop, EDM and also do Electro stuffs. markhenry14@gmail.com is my email and contact at 0XXXXXXXX. Thanks

AND AGAIN: NO TELEPHONE-NUMBERS IN POSTS! TELEPHONE-NUMBER SET TO XXXXX
Webmaster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2014 12:01PM by npx-photo.
Dj Vinny Sharma
July 12, 2014 04:51AM
Hi , Iam a Dance Mudic Dj/producer < would love to work with Nightclubs / Hotels & Resorts / festivals / Event or Artist Management Companies or Recordlabels. here is link to my info .
[www.facebook.com]
mmmmmmmm maad tings am a young energetic DJ based in KENYA commmonly reffed as dance hall demon willing to work any where kindly hope to hear from the genius mixmaster
miguel
September 23, 2014 04:16PM
hi.my name is miguel angelo currently working as Dj in brisbane Australia &previous new zeland,brazil, puerto rico, but looking for overseas gigs i have 7 years experience doing all styles of music from the latest Dance clubs. Highly experienced at working with a Tourist from all over the world. For more information.
ALEX KOAUME
November 18, 2014 04:44AM
Hello ,

My name is Alexis Konan Kouame, (dj alex) I saw your ad on the internet while searching through Google
Presently work in a club here called DO IT ALL CLUB, In Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I have more than 10 years experinces as a dj

These are some of the kind of music i play,
Commercials, Dance, Dutch House, Funky House, dance remix, EMD, Trap, Twerk, Electro, House ,Chart Remix , Progressive House, Afro Jamz ,Deep House and many more.
I can also play jungle kinds of mix.

I have played in these clubs
======================
JEX CLUB PHILIPPINES,
TOX SUPER CLUB MANILA, PHILIPPINES
ZEUS CLUB CAMMBODIA
DO IT ALL CLUB, PP CAMBODIA
VOYAGE CLUB , PP CAMBODIA
BARCA CLUB , PP CAMBODIA
G PUB, CAMBODIA
CITY LNK BAR, CAMBODIA
NOMAN BAR AND CLUB , CAMBODIA
APPLE CLUB AND BAR, CAMBODIA

Presently am in Cambodia Phnom Penh (Asia) but i will like to work in other country too. Concerning the salary i will like to get a standard salary of a good dj in the country i will be playing.

You can find some of my mixes on youtube and soundloud tagged ASIAKING MIX. I love to work in the mid east or Asia because its nearer.

Cheers
Hi I am an Indian Dj based in Pattaya.
I have been Djing for 10 years for Indian corporates and Marriages as well.
If you need an Indian Dj then do contact me.
Thanks
Alessandro
January 26, 2015 07:52AM
Hi , i an Italian dj with more than 8 years of experience , i ve played in many different venues all around europe but resident in London.
I m currently in Chiang Mai and willing to move.
Thanks Alessandro.
outofcontroldj
February 17, 2015 02:15AM
Hi are you looking for new resident djs we can acomodate any genre mainly play edm and prog house here is link to our mixcloud page hope you take us in to consideration also heres a link to our facebook page aswell [facebook.com]
[mixcloud.com]
hi there.. m shahnawaz aka. dj shah.. m from new delhi (india). m eager to work in thailand as a dj.. i have been djin since from last 6 yrs.. please revert asap if there are positions vacant
reagards... shah
hi there
im DJ MMZi // im playing music for 9 years and im 27 years old // im do it by every pioneer cdj series and traktor device and another controllers ,
I am a resident underground events in Tehran / Iran ---- my play style : deep , tech , techno , minimal tech , psytech and psy // club house
and now I wanna live in Thailand and find the dj job
and u can find my some old records in : www.soundcloud.com/djmmzi ......... my instagram : djmmzi ............. www.facebook.com/deejaymmzi
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 19?