Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr

Posted by djspinthailand@yahoo.com 
djspinthailand@yahoo.com
Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr
April 05, 2004 01:06PM
Many DJ** wanted for special 'Club' project in Thailand. **Thai & Foreigners based in Thailand (or) coming to live here for long-term preferred. EMAIL for details : djspinthailand@yahoo.com
Hi,
I am interested in a dj job...my name is Danny im 20 years old..
thai live in Bangkok...would like to work as a dj...
it would be great to hear from you soon..
Many thanks
Danny
Outclubbing
Re: Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special \'Clu
July 19, 2004 03:58PM
The dj names throu Europe

Sasha, Akila-X, Nico Parisi, Ren-D

Best Regards
The promotion Team
of outclubbing.net
Jenson Kendall
Re: Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special \'Clu
August 20, 2004 06:30PM
Do you need a Dj with good experience in gigs at top clubs around the world. Give me a reply if you want me to play any gigs or resedent work.thanks
Jenson Kendall (Jenz)
jenson kendall
Re: Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club
September 22, 2007 11:04AM
danny, are you looking for a resedency?
hi many how r u this a frist time 4 me to com to web . anyway i jst looking dj job in bankok my name is yod 32 years old jst be back from newzeland and working there bout 10 years if u can give me a good chace to get a job at some club in bankok or phuket gana so good please get back to me asap thanks
hey bro, im sham. Im a Dj from Penang, Malaysia. Been in this line for 8 years now.. Looking to expand my experience in Thailand. Hope u can mail me back at my email.. Hope to hear from you soon. Regardz,

DJSham@razcal
Andrei Stan
Re: Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr
June 22, 2008 09:58PM
Hello
My name is Andrei STAN
i am a resident Dj in Belgium
I am only interested to play as a guest dj, as i am already resident in 2 clubs in Belgium.
At the first look, it seems interesting me to discover other countries to play.

I play house-electro-progressive , and afterclub

www.djandrei1.com/mixes.htm

andrei1@djandrei1.com

get in touch if you think this is what you are looking for
Hi mate, my names J Dutko ( DJ J.U.L.Z ) im a hard house/hard trance dj from uk and would be very intersted in youre offer. please email me at j.dutko@yahoo.com if interested, cheers.
hi my name is dj joe and i am intreasted in your offer e-mail me at joenazdj@yahoo.com thank
jenzyk@hotmail.com
February 05, 2009 03:02PM
yes, residency at any club would be considered. I mix techno to german hard techno also deep tech house and progressive. please contact me for any club interested.

DJ JENZ
Danny rampling
February 05, 2009 03:11PM
Hey mate, I've checked u out doing a set at Axis in Malta. you were playing a very hard thumping techno mix! I got to say mate u absolutely took the roof of the place, amazing set. Promoters and Agencies get in touch.

Danny Ram.
jenzyk@hotmail.com
cheers Danny Rampling
February 05, 2009 03:18PM
Thanks to u the legend Danny Rampling.

DJ JENZ
Chris King
April 01, 2009 03:22PM
G'day buddy my name is Chris King, currently working as Dj in Surfers Paradise Australia but looking for overseas work. Have 10 years experience doing all styles of music from the latest Dance an R&B to old school 50's Rock'n'Roll. Highly experienced at working with a Tourist and Backpacker crowd from all over the world. For more information please contact me at
djchrisking@hotmail.com. Available Immediately..

Yours Sincerely,
Chris King.
Hi my name is mek aka DJ Mello d I'm Thai but have lived i the u.k and grew up with the underground music from 1989 and have been in the music business for 15 years and involved in 3 eras of music evolving from breakbeat hardcore ,jungle drum & bass,and U.K London Garage,

I play a wide variety of music anything from urban, mainstream, and underground dance, I'm going back to live in Thailand in july and would love the opportunity to carry on what I do as a DJ and be apart of Thailand's growing scene.

I look forward to hearing from you guyz

peace..

[www.xstreamist.com]
dj randhir
December 20, 2009 08:27PM
hi... freind my name is dj randhir r more.....i am from india and i play progressice and electro house with some spice of bollywood music mixed in new club beats......i have expreince of 7 yrs in the feild of dj ing and dj ing since 2003 when i was a not even allowed to go to disco ...and i am looking out for any place outta india ...to get settled down as a residence dj in a club or disco in thailand ..........i have done many celebrities parties in mumbai ...and in many bollywood page 3 parties ...i have done my job with an attitude of pro dj .....and really want to go for ur offer ...........so freind pls let me know whats on from ur side..............dj randhir
Carpov Pascual
January 14, 2010 08:56AM
Hi,

You may consider me for the position. House, electronica, and techno are my genre. You may visit myspace.com/djcarpov for some details. I am currently playing here in the Philippines in some clubs, corporate parties, and even underground club/house parties. And I'm willing to spin as a resident DJ.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Regards,
Carpov Pascual - Philippines
6392XXXXXX -> REMARK TELEPHONE SET TO XXXX BY WEBMASTER

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 09:49AM by npx-photo.
Pedro Campos
January 17, 2010 06:22PM
I want to play in thailand !!! i have good friend there

www.myspace.com/pedrocamposchile

I play Tech house

Cheers
warren palmer
January 18, 2010 05:31PM
I AM A DJ FROM THE SOUTH ENGLAND AND WOUILD LOVE TO DJ IN THAILAND,I HAVE PLAYED MANY VENUES ALL AROUND THE UK .I HAVE BEEN DJING FOR 20 YEARS AND PLAYALL TYPES OF HOUSE MUSIC.I WOUILD LOVE TO PLAY ANY WERE IN THAILAND AS I HAVE BECOME TO LOVE THIS COUNTRY OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS......PLEASE HELP MANY THANKS WARREN
Mariusz
February 16, 2010 09:10AM
Hello

My name is Mariusz.
I am a resident Dj in 3 clubs in @#$%&.
I am interested to play as a guest dj in other countries.
On the last year i played in Russia, Germany and Austria clubs.

I play house, electro-house and breakbeat styles.

You can check my website and there you have more information:
[www.djbadboy.pl]

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 11?