Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr

Posted by djspinthailand@yahoo.com 
I'M A DJ MOVING TO THAILAND IN MAY AND I'M LOOKING TO FIND A DJ GIG IN PATTAYA AREA I'VE GOT OVER 35 YEAR EXP WORKING IN CLUBS HERE IN TEXAS U.S.A. MY BEST FRIEND AND I ARE PLANNING ON BUYING ARE OWN BAR THERE BUT I'M WANTING TO FIND DJ JOBS IN OTHER CLUBS TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY I'M 53 YEARS YOUNG BY AGE I'M 53 PUT IN SPIRIT I FEEL AND SOMETIME ACT 33 I'VE BEEN AROUND AND PLAY EVERY KIND OF MUSIC IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A DJ WHO KNOWS ALL KINDS OF MUSIC AND CAN MIX IT PLEASE CONTACT ME
Hi am sammy fedo looking for Dj jobs in Bangkok and I have 3 years experience in this field I can play Dup step,hard house,trap and I can production track also so pls contact me I want jobs in clubs of Bangkok (samuelfarnando@gmail.com)
Hai .. Am Shine Jose from India.. Am a music designer who can program as well as play live synthesisers..I live in Bangkok now . Am very much interested in mixing live psy trance and jamming with synths together... If you want an artist who knows the taste of goa psy.. U can definitely call me.. smiling smiley
Hi, I know this looks a little out dated but if its still giong on I am interested. Please contact me. Thanks
KUSHAGRA MITTAL
Re: Many DJ wanted (in Thailand) for special 'Club' pr
September 20, 2015 12:27AM
HIE I AM KNOWN DJ FROM DELHI, INDIA
LOOKING FOR RESIDENCY DJ JOB IN THAILAND
I MOSTLY PLAY PUNJABI+BOLLYWOOD+RETRO+HIP-HOP & DUTCH HOUSE
IF AVAILABLE REVERT?
I PLAY ON ONLY LAPTOP OR ONLY CD PLAYERS BOTH...
lefteris
November 04, 2015 11:00PM
Hi my name is Lifters from Greece...
dj/music producer
deep/tech house dance and trance
want to experience some work abroad.
why not thailand...?
hye im aty from malaysia,im looking for a job resident dj,is it still have it,
my genre comercial dance club,techhouse,electro house music. this is my email >>>
emyclunk@gmail.com
DJ Lillie Lou
March 13, 2016 09:17AM
Hey there, im travelling around South East Asia in the next three weeks and im currently a Dance/Pop DJ in London UK and was wondering if you had any vacancies for a DJ? im happy with any genres.

I currently present a radio show called 'The History of NOW!' every Saturday 7-8pm on [www.roundhouse.org.uk] and I also have a DJ show called 'The Sunday Soiree' every Sunday 6-8pm on peoplescityradio.co.uk/listen if you would like to have a listen.

I can also send over my CV which lists some of the bars / clubs that I have played at including Ministry of Sound, London which is the biggest nightclub in England, UK.

You can also check out my social media pages where you can find some mixes/sets that i've done - Facebook / Mixcloud / Soundcloud - DJ Lillie Lou and Twitter - @LillieLouRadio.

I look forward to hearing from you =)
Hey

i'm a DJ from the UK playing all sounds of underground UK bass.

Moving to Thailand with my mate in September. Would love a few gigs out there.

Check out my mix on Soundcloud

[soundcloud.com]
D Jay Mint
April 16, 2016 09:04AM
I am a DJ and music producer from the UK that has lived in Thailand almost 9 years on and off.

My website is

www.djaymint.com

My track release which is released for sale on 350 music websites.

I mix a varied music with Approx. 2000 followers on Soundcloud

My latest style is Nu Disco Indie Dance which is very funky (preferred style)
[soundcloud.com]

Electro
[soundcloud.com]

Us House and Soulfull House (Ambient, Lounge)
[soundcloud.com]

House Music
[soundcloud.com]

[soundcloud.com]

Here are a compilation of my various styles.

[soundcloud.com]

Production

[soundcloud.com].

• Recent:
• [pro.beatport.com]
• 2011 – Today.
• Private parties and events in Asia.
• Producing Music
• Private parties and events in the UK
• June 2006 – June 2011
• Mint Bar a bar that in 2004 was the top bar in Thailand one of my favourite DJ experiences and dreams which closed in May 2008. I acquired the bar for a one year lease and turned it back again into one of the top spots in Koh Samui. With big headline DJ’s and one of the best VDJ setups in Asia I turned the tough economic climate into one of the most successful years this bar has ever had.
• Full Moon Party Pattaya Headline DJ
• Pattaya Bay Radio 103
• Full Moon party Big Boom Bar Had Rin Beach
• Bed Supperclub Bangkok
• Lucifers Pattaya / Bangkok
• Insomnia Pattaya etc.
• 2004-2005
• Mint Bar Resident
• Bed Supperclub
• etc
• UK from 1995
• Eve and Eden Resident
• Gallery
• Blimpers Resident
• Swarm nights…… Kiss Liverpool Etc

Interested reach out to mintbar@me.com
DJ 1NHUMAN
April 29, 2016 11:45AM
Hello.
Im DJ 1nhuman From S.Korea.
Ive been DJ Since 2012. my first gig was in Japan and played there till the end of 2014 then I moved to Korea, Austria and now Im in Korea again.
Im willing to go thai. Ive visited there last year and it was really nicesmiling smiley
I have 1.5K+ subscribers on youtube and 1.6K+ Followers in my facebook page.
I play all kinds of music but mainly EDM, Electro house, dance, Pop, Kpop, progressive house and dubstep.
plz contact me if you are interestedsmiling smiley

you can check out my latest mixes on my youtube or facebook or soundcloudsmiling smiley

www.youtube.com/dj1nhuman
www.facebook.com/dj1nhuman
dj1nhuman@naver.com
PS. I can speak English, Japanese and Koreansmiling smiley
I want to work has dj from past 5years I am playing

Hi I am a international DJ from the UK currently living in thailand. I have played all over the world supporting major artists for the last 7 years. i have held residencies in many countries I am looking for a residency or guest sets in thailand. I hope to hear from you smiling smiley
www.mixcloud.com/movethehouse www.soundcloud.com/movethehouse
unfortunately some of my latest mixes have been removed by soundcloud sad smiley

thank you for your time

regards

DJ CHUNK
Hey,

i'm a DJ from Mumbai, India and i am looking for gigs or residency outside of india.

Please let me know if you can help me.
Hi
I m Chirag from India I m looking for job as Indian Dj I plAy Bollywood bhangra hip hop commercial house, looking for job in Thailand as Dj if you can help me let me know so I can send u my profile

Thank you ☺
Hi,
I'm arranging a pool/bbq party before my wedding next year. I need a DJ to play Punjabi music.
I would appreciate if you send me quote.
Thank you
Regards,
Raji
Hi I'm female Dj looking some residents job
tips for students is what you actually need
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 7?