Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

girl DJs

Posted by DJ_nakadia 
DJ_nakadia
girl DJs
December 18, 2003 12:23AM
I am a girl DJ of Thailand. I like to know, are there more girl DJs in Thailand ? I just be on tour in Europe and I meet many girl DJs... great ! Maybe Thailand also has some more ?

If you know, let me know...

Nakadia

www.nakadia.com
Brecht
Re: girl DJs
December 29, 2004 03:02PM
Who needs other Thai DJ's when we've got you Nakadia?
I'd like to hear and see more of you!!
Greetz,
Brecht
nikki
January 07, 2007 09:47AM
i intend to visit bangkok in mar'07 & looking for girl who can have fun enjoyment for during my stay for 3 days no call girls pl. any good looking from good family background sex is not only the charm should have plesant personalty & cheerful around 25 - 30 years.
Guy DJ
March 22, 2008 10:27PM
hey Nakadia.. Im a guy DJ from Penang, Malaysia. Im kinda looking for an oppotunity to spin(get a job in Thailand). May be you can lemme know more k. Mail me back.

Regardz,
DJ Sham
ethan
September 09, 2008 01:43PM
hi gal well i love music ... well tht gr8 ur a gal dj.. but can u help me... i jst want a job wit ya anythin will do liftin or settin up ur stage.. i love musiz
sasha
ukranian djane booking
January 20, 2009 10:45PM
Dear Alamo Entertainment!
laDJane agency enables promoters to book extravagant Ukranian sexy girls DJs. Every djane listed in the agency is available for DJ bookings globaly, whether it's a one off guest DJ set or an exclusive club DJ residency, laDJane agency will have the right DJ for you and your event. You can book a djane for the club or event by sending an email to booking@ladjane.com

A new phase in djing fired by the unique performances of charming, beautiful and highly encapturing female music mixers has come into being with shows ranging from psuedo-erotic (including topless) to novel and freaky spectacles.
Our DJanes do not soley bring the skills to play and mix music to your venue, our stars offer an unparalelled visual event unique in the djing world - at the price of a single dj.
There is no booking fee: if you choose to book a djane, you will not be charged a booking fee for using the agencies services.
--
Thank you for your kind attention,
laDJane booking agency team.
[ladjane.com]
[djbelena.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 15?