Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Funky house DJ

Posted by Paul Jay 
Paul Jay
Funky house DJ
October 01, 2003 09:36AM
I have been a proffessional DJ for 7years, playing Funky/soulfull/chunky-house, perfect for a great atmosphere for a bar/club. My mixing Style is very unique. It has loads of energy, with live, remixes, bootlegs, and cuts.
My 2-3 hour sets ALWAYS fill's the dancefloor.
Through this year, I have been promoting my night, called 'Back 2 Funk'. I have already got a list of Venues and nights that we have hosted. Including the infamouse 'Slinky's' and South Wales based 'Bionic'.
I am now regularly, as a single DJ, playing at numerouse nights, including 'Housework' @ Cafe Mamba in taunton, Slinky @ Creation in Bristol, Offitsface.com tours (venues incl, Ministry of Sound, Smile, Escape) plus many many others.

I am very interested in playing across the globe.
I could make it anywhere in the world, throughout January (my time off in the U.K).
get in touch
01267 202 332
mat
Re: Funky house DJ
October 01, 2003 11:23AM
Try emailing Club Ibark which is based in Koh Lanta South Thailand

Great place full of funkiness!

www.ibark-krabi.com

I know they do have guest dj's through the season, so you neve know!!!!

Mat
www.best2bid.com
Paul Jay
Re: Funky house DJ
October 01, 2003 04:36PM
cheers mate.
i'll update this thread if I get a result.
Paul Jay
RESULT!!!!
October 15, 2003 05:10PM
I have been in contact with Ibark, and Im playing at the clubs special event between 12th & 17th January.

If there are any other clubs in Thailand that are interested in me DJing during these dates, please get in touch.
Paul
xxxxxxxxx202 332

WEBMASTER: TELEPHONNUMBER SET TO XXXXXX
lee willis
Re: RESULT!!!!
November 14, 2003 08:09PM
HIYA GUYS. MY NAME IS LEE WILLIS AND I HAVE BEEN INTO DJING NOW FOR 3 YEARS. THE PROBLEM IS GETTING GIGS. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET NOTICED?
Paul Jay
Re: RESULT!!!!
November 17, 2003 09:28AM
Lee,
the best thing I ever did was starting my own night.
that way you get to use other DJs, which then get you gigs in other places.
venues, even well known clubnights are more interested in a promoter taking over one of their back rooms that getting indevidual DJs to play. Clubs usually want to concentrate more on the main rooms. they are effectively giving someone else the job of promoting/booking DJs etc.
since starting my own night at a local 300 capacity club, I have promoted and appeared as a apecial guest for many nights all across England and Wales.
the next night that Im now organising, is in the 2000 capacity superclub Evolution in Cardiff. It will feature a funky house set from Judge Jules!!!!!
Not bad for only a year of promoting my own night eighh!!??
TINTIN
FUNKY HOUSE DJ
November 20, 2003 08:51AM
HI. MY NAME IS LEE WILLIS AKA TINTIN. I AM A FUNKY HOUSE DJ TOO AND PLAY ANYTHING THATS VOCAL/FUNKY. I HAVE BEEN DJING FOR 3 YEARS IN MY LOCAL BARS AND CLUBS. MY FAVOURITE DJS ARE ROGER SANCHEZ AND DANNY RAMPLING. MY TUNE OF THE YEAR SO FAR HAS PROBABLY GOT TO BE A TRACK BY 'HARD SOUL' AND ITS CALLED 'BACK TOGETHER' IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR INTERESTED IN USING OTHER DJS GIVE ME A CALL ON 07793848405
Neil Roberts
Re: FUNKY HOUSE DJ
February 23, 2004 11:01AM
For the attention of Paul.

You have never played any Offitsface.com tour events so why lie in your posts, its not gonna get you aywhere. You havent played Ministry, Smile and have also only played Housework in Taunton once as far as I am aware!!

Neil Roberts
Founder of Offitsface.com.
Andy
February 23, 2004 11:12AM
ha ha.

Busted !!!
Jizzm
February 23, 2004 02:35PM
Unlucky Paul!!!! U r SO busted!!!
K2
December 15, 2004 06:12PM
& uv never played at bionic either let alone hosted it, i haven't missed a bionic in 4 yrs and i've never heard of u & i'm sure Cally & Brian M would confirm my suspicions that ur jus another blagger... BUSTED!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 4?