Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

djs wanted

Posted by myles clark 
Craig Wagstaff
Re: DJs wanted
April 13, 2004 07:35PM
Hiya

I've been Djing House music internationally for the last five years. Originally from Sydney, Australia, I am now spinning full time in London and have Djed at both high profile clubs and intimate venues including Home (Sydney), P1 (Munich), Plaid (New York), 00 (Singapore). Rhythm Factory and Turnmills (London).

My set can range from soulful, vocal house to tougher, dirtier sounds depending on the party, promoter and venue.

If you would like a full bio and to recieve a demo, please get back to my email staffie_74@yahoo.com.au.

Many Thanks

Craig
danny
April 14, 2004 04:52PM
thai guy live in bkk im 20 years old..im interested to work as a dj...
thank you so much..
Dan
Robert Lee
April 16, 2004 02:59AM
Janel Roland Rocks!!!!!

If you're interested in Janel drop me an e-mail

If you're near this cities, please come check her out.

www.janelroland.com
www.residualrecordings.com

April:
15th-Spybar,Chicago
22nd-Spybar,Chicago
24th-Dru's Lounge,Chicago
28th-Lava Lounge,Chicago
29th-Spybar,Chicago
30th-Smartbar,Chicago

May:
6th-Spybar,Chicago
13th-Spybar,Chicago
14th-Karlsruhe,Germany
15th-Silo-Leuven, Belgium
16th-B-IN Bruges,Belgium
20th-Amsterdam, Netherlands(TBC)
21st-Pure-Eindhoven, Netherlands
22nd-190 East-Frankfurt Germany
Angelo
June 02, 2004 11:03AM
hey wsup...
I'm 24 from Seattle, I've been spinning for over 4 years now. I have a unique style, I like to play funk tribal house, progressive, breaks, and even trance, top 40, and hip hop. (whatever the job calls for) I'm now staying in Bangkok doing break dance shows with my crew (rythme tribe) Ive been breakin for about 7 years. I'll be going home for a couple months to get updated on my records, but I plan to come back to Bangkok in September and stay for at least a year. If you would like a demo cd contact me at...
djangalo@yahoo.com
thanks
~Angelo~
Mansueto
June 23, 2004 10:05AM
Hello how are you? I'm 25 years old and current live in Las Vegas. I play a very complex jazzy house style. I've been in line ups with Simply Jeff, John Kelly, Gumbee, Tony Faline, Freeky Flow and Mc Flpside, Carlos Sanchez, Reza, Lenny V, Speedy, Solo, Gridloc, Frenchy, Josh Camacho(Mephesto Odessy), Mike Sorentino, Freddy Montanaz, Curtis Bledso, J Funk, and more. I was part of Pointman Entertainment when frist moved to Vegas but didn't resign. I have been part of vegas' premire promoter Chad Craig of AWOL for the past two years now. I haven't been just in the line up with the above but have worked with, Tag teamed with And stoud in for the above. I would like to get more outside the US. pease email me back and I would gladly send demos and press kits. Thanks for your time Mike.
matthew hall\
June 24, 2004 11:40PM
i have been djing for 12 years i am 31 years old. over those years i played at many clubs in my area"southampton,portsmouth,bournemouth,sailsbury,ibiza.i like to play old skool hardcore,jungle,drum&bass to presant date2004.i do a funky house&bouncehard house. over the years i have collected many tunes of the spectrum of music. i love to dj to people and to dj out there i know they go mad for it.i have all so started to get into making my own tunes.thank you for your time hope to here from you soon.matthew.
DJ Jordan Caine
July 01, 2004 11:07PM
Hello-

I will be in Bangkok from 7/19 t0 8/1 for a small private gig. Im looking to pick up some club gigs while Im there. I will play for free; I simply want the experience of playing in Bangkok. I will be coming in from a gig in Cancun at Club La Boom. Below is a short bio. Please contact me if you would like more info and press packs/demos.

DJ Jordan Caine

Chicago House DJ (Tribal/progressive/tech/hip house/deep/downtempo/eclectic) over 10 years experience.

Have played with everyone from Eminem to Felix Da House Cat to Ritchie Hawtin.

Residencies include:

Crobar
Domaine
Narcisse
House of Blues
...more

Currently the Director of Music for W Hotel in Chicago
(Also resident DJ there)

Contact Info:

Info@BriarPatchStudios.com
Matt Dubspun
August 10, 2004 09:55PM
I am located in Chicago and would be more than happy to. More info can be found about me at www.vibenotic.com
Marky Mark
August 18, 2004 12:21PM
Hi..Cee.
My name is Markymark. I work for Dubai FM as a Radio Jock. I have just started up a Club that plays diverse music and I m looking for a DJ. Since you play a selection of music and played in Dubai before, I think you would fit in well here. Can You e-mail me some more info as to when you will be available to come to Dubai and I need your CV with one or two references as well. Will anticipate your reply.
Best Regards.
Marky Mark.
MarkyMark_dj@hotmail.com
Tektite
Re: djs wanted
August 12, 2008 03:19PM
NYC breakbeat/electro dj available to play for free for while I am in Bangkok. September 12-20 2008. Playing on CDJ's.

Mix download: Link

Setlist:

Chromeo - Fancy Footwork (laidback luke remix)
The Chemical Brothers vs Dynamix II - Do It Again (Breaks Mix)
Ice Cube - You can do it (Bass Kleph remix)
Freestylers Krafty Kuts - Dynamite Love feat Dynamite MC 12″ Version
Brothers Bud - Feel Like Dancin (Mickey Slim remix)
Dj Quest And Odissi - Break Me (Quest VS Pyramid remix)
Sharam Jey vs. Stupid Breax (Junior Jack remix)
Max Sedgley Vs Plump Djs - Splitroast
The Beatmonkeys - How You Like Me Now? Rico tubbs (Gangsters VIP mix)
Rochelle - Fer De Lance (Proper Villains Dub)
Armand Van Helden - This Ain’t Hollywood (Tektite intro edit)
Slyde - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
MC Gringo, DJ Beware - Tamborzao Con Scratchy
Deekline & Wizard - Up For The Possee
Slyde - Frequency (NAPT remix)
Norrit - Watch Out For This Girl (B. Rich remix)
Pirate Breaks #5 - Sane Man
Westbam - Bass Planet - (Hardy Hard remix)
Justice - We are your friends (Scottie B, King Tutt, and Samir Remix)
errol
hi
September 09, 2008 01:37PM
hi miss hz r u doin.. well tht nice to know ur djin but where r u at present?
brit
September 29, 2008 09:06AM
Greetings!

It is my pleasure to offer my services as Professional
Performing Artist/International DJ.

I was recently included in reputable THE DJ LIST (World's Largest Dj Directory)
[www.thedjlist.com] for worldwide ranking also visit www.dubaiclubs.net for other reference.

For further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me at mobile +63906.368.3597 or email
djbrit01@yahoo.com or log in at my website www.djbrit.net for more
information.

Thank you.

Very truly yours,

BRIT ANGELES
dj troubl3 mak3r
September 30, 2008 06:34PM
Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Need DJ's for jobs in Bangkok. Get lsited in our
> online database at www.djthailand.com

I am D@ TROUBL3 MAK3R - DJ T.M.
Located in Ocala, FLorida, U.S.
I have been djing for about 7 years now.
I am a full time high school student - 18, and I dj mainly indian music, but can mix american music as well, hip hop, rnb, soca, reggae, chutney, indian music, bhangra, garba, anything indian. I am surinamese. I have dj'd at a number of locations as well as clubs in florida such as Club Rush, Club Masquerades in Tampa, Club Hedo, Club Platforms, and numerous house parties. As well as weddings, functions, gatherings and so. Email at djtroubl3mak3r@yahoo.com, djtroubl3mak3r@aim.com, djtroubl3mak3r@ymail.com
Get at me....a.s.a.p.
Anonymous User
November 12, 2008 12:13PM
Hi
I am Vicky from India , spinning hindi music in one of the most happening lounge in Delhi. I would love to spin some Indian tunes & bollywood music in Bankok.
thanks
KC
November 13, 2008 10:16PM
www.myspace.com/thedjkidcreole
Anonymous User
November 14, 2008 06:55AM
Hi Im a dj in India spinning in a wellknown Lounge in delhi (Ego Thai) ,with an experience of more than 12 yrs. My dj name is vicky & I love playing english retro
mixed with house beats, some times with hip hop too . Ive been doing indian theme shows in which I play my own remixed hindi tracks. I would like to play in
Bankok for any kind of show .
DJ J.U.L.Z
November 29, 2008 02:44AM
Good morning,

My names Julius Dutko ( DJ J.U.L.Z , UK ), I have dj'd in clubs ranging from my home town of Swansea,Wales to clubs in Bratislava,Slovakia in eastern europe and would be very interested in getting residency in a club in Thailand. I dj mainly house/hard house/techno/trance and hard trance, you can also check out my dj bio at [www.thedjlist.com] and also my latest mix at [www.mediafire.com] . Thankyou, I am looking forward to hearing from you. P.S Please email me asap if you have received this email as I would be very interested working for you guys, Thanks.
maria
December 20, 2008 11:54PM
Greetings

Hope all is with yourself, I am Maria and work as part of a PR team in the Southwest

I am currently doing some PR for Southwest UK based DJ producer Stew Ewens.
I am emailing you to find out what’s happening for 2009 and the possibility of gaining a booking for Stew at one of your events in the coming months, it would be great for Stew to come up and play a set at one of the nights, or maybe host a room in the club with other established DJs from where he is a resident such as from Afterdark, Progression or When the rush comes events. I have included some of his links to a few recent mixes of various edm styles, also if possible Stew would like to do a feature on you for his radio show in March with some of your tracks and a telephone interview which i will plug on all the forums, roughly will need to do the interview in the first week of march ready for the show which is broadcast on the 2nd Thursday of the month.

If you would like we could do a possible meet and greet at your venue so you can get to meet Stew and discuss things further.

Speak to you soon, and have a great Xmas and New Year,

Regards,

Maria

Please contact myself on mariabain2@hotmail.com or on 07738XXXXX

Or contact Stew direct on one of the pages below or on 07821XXXXXX

REMARK WEBMASTER: CONTACT VIA EMAIL; TELEPHONENUMBER SET TO XXXX

Recent mixes:

[www.zshare.net] ( Progressive / trance nov 08 )
[www.zshare.net] ( Prog Tech trance nov 08 )
[www.zshare.net] ( Tech House / Minimal dec 08 )
[www.zshare.net] ( Tech Trance dec 08 )
[www.zshare.net] ( House / Electro dec 08 )

Web and contact details

www.stewewens.co.uk
www.myspace.com/stewewens82
www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=1197353762&ref=profile
[www.facebook.com]
www.myspace.com/officialafterdark
www.dontstayin.com/members/stew-ewens
www.danceradio.gr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2008 12:49PM by npx-photo.
DJ Michael Redman
January 02, 2009 08:17PM
Anonymous User Wrote:

My name is Michael Redman born in the House music mecca Chicago, I have been spinning records since I was five and have not stopped since.

I have played at quite a few nightclubs in Chicago and other US states, I also produce house music and remix as well.

I am looking to submit some of my music mixes to you & possibly have it played on air to gain more exposure....

If there is a way for me to uplaod a mix to you please contact me @ michaelredman@rocketmail.com and I would be happy
to upload a mix or 2 for you...

Thankyou
DJ Michael Redman
hi
January 15, 2009 10:00PM
PERSONAL PARTICULARS

Name: Abdul Karim Bin Muhamad Hakim @ Tan Wee Keong Robert

Contact No: 98998741(HP)

Address: djrobertmiles2005@hotmail.com

Date of
Birth: 19 May 1974

Race: Chinese

Language: English & Malay (Spoken & Written)

Hobbies: Football

EMPLOYMENT HISTOR

i'm a experienced dj for almost 10 years. i've played in some parts of singapore & in ipanema world music. bar bongo bar. Paulaner Bräuhaus. Europa. vibe the club i love playing the past present and future. kinds of house music, r rnb, hip-hop, regaetone... i'm Excellent communication skills Enjoys working with the crowd Has experience with all types of crowds and ages ability to read a crowd for music selection . I’m looking forward to work in diff.places & be part of the team to make the bar/club be more fun to stay with.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 19?