Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IBIZIA!!!

Posted by Belcario 
Belcario
IBIZIA!!!
July 16, 2000 12:31AM
Hello Mates,

Could someone advise me as to if I should stay on either the San Antonio side or Ibizia side of island, and in which hotel.
(Preferbly near the beach, where fellow younguns and beautiful people stay:-)

Also, if you could reccommend the cheapest way to get there from London Towne, or recommend a particular travel agent I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a million,

Belcario@hotmail.com
hot couple
looking for hot action
July 20, 2000 03:27PM
2 young partyanimals (he 29, she 30),
good looking, pierced. are looking for some hot action: clubbing, swinging, having fun with other young couples. We are staying in hotel cenit from 27 aug to 5 sept. Mail us! This is 100% true advert. Girl is also looking for nice girl.
(with or without him). We booked a big room, so ....
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: looking for hot action
July 21, 2000 05:26AM
DonĀ“t forget to visit the big nudist beach "Es Cavelett", there you will find what you are looking for, I think!

By the way: your email-adress is NOT shown is this forum! So if you want to show your email-address to everyone, please post a message again (maybe as an own topic!) and write your email into this message!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
jen
Re: IBIZIA!!!
November 02, 2004 07:39PM
Stay in San Antonio were the bars are! Calas de ibizia is good! i love paul from irland!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 22?