Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

questions i need answerin

Posted by chloe 
chloe
questions i need answerin
February 16, 2009 04:57AM
i want to know when is it hottest in ibiza what time of year....... where the best place to stay is there and also how much money should you take for the ultimate party piss up.... sun tannin girls holiday??
Re: questions i need answerin
February 17, 2009 08:26PM
Best time: End of July, first week of August! Best place to stay for a "beginner": Playa den Bossa; Money: all you have... you will need much! Ibiza is great, but not cheap!

Best regards
Norbert
Webmaster Ibiza Bangkok Web
taylor
March 27, 2009 02:53PM
July/August is hottest but also more expensive, June and September are also good, you wont pay so much for flights/accomodation.

San Anotonia is drinkers paradise, you have smart funky beach bars, chill out bars, big clubs and the west end, where you'll find mainly english pubs, places offering all you can drink etc. best thing is to google clubs and bars and see what you like...

as for money, if you are going clubbing every night and drinking every day you're looking at about £100 a day
Anonymous User
May 04, 2010 01:18PM
nice information i like this types information
Oldsmobile 98 Series Part
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 25?