Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

nice and attractive very open young dutch couple

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
nice and attractive very open young dutch couple
July 08, 2008 08:45PM
Hello, We are: Maddie and Richard coming to live on Ibiza.
We are honest, good looking and sporty. With a easy going attitude. We are open minded and looking for similar people that cares about ther health and body with class but not posh.
So no heavy, beer gulping no class people.

Having sex with others is part of our life but we are allways are together and love eachother like mad. Friendship is an importand thing and if you thinking the same way, then drop us a line.

Photo exchange can follow afterwards.

Any nice couple, girl and yes a man can write us but be honest.

bye,

Maddie and Rich
hello I am Irish ....... Want 2 meet up with poeple on the island

Am 17 and a guy

always up for a drink and a laugh

write back
Anonymous User
Re: nice and attractive very open young dutch couple
July 14, 2008 08:31PM
Hi,

We are in Ibiza all August. mid 40's, been married for some time, but still in love & crazy about sex. Good bodies, very healthy, not posh- dress well, but we think we are classy.

Loe sex with other couples (or more!) & very open to anything, but no guy/guy stuff, but plenty girl/gril

Jolene & Tom
paul and rita from Italy
August 02, 2008 10:59PM
Hi,

We visiting Ibiza and Formentera from August 12th to September 5th 2008. We are a married couple (F 42 Bi and M 45 strait) and we are looking for swinger contacts We're both in good condition and look younger than our years.

You can e-mail us direct at cpxcp@freemail.it and see our photos at www.laurax.it (number 50345)

Thanks.

Paul and Rita ( from Italy) +39-XXXXX

REMARK WEBMASTER: TELEPHONE NUMBER SET TO XXXX CONTACT VIA MAIL ONLY!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2008 09:55AM by npx-photo.
to maddie
August 10, 2008 08:03PM
Hi
I'm 27 years old guy living in London.Going to Ibiza on 16 th August for a week.Will be staying in San Antonio.
l`m straightforward and honest and always say what I think.I am kind, loyal, honest, open-minded, easy-going, fun-loving.
I am also passionate and thoughtful.If you would like to know more about me just ask me....Have a good day
Jan
Anonymous User
September 12, 2008 10:56AM
Hello, my name Fabrizio and I am a male heterosexual 34 years, with much! Tomorrow, September 13 birth to Ibiza to work to Privilege and I trattengo only for the night!
If we can, I want to go to Beverly, but given the short time available, I want to meet some individual or couple who have pleasure to play with me, though separately! Assure quality and beautiful presence!

P.s birth with a friend ... very interesting!
Jay and Jenny
September 14, 2008 02:03AM
Hi, we are an attractive english couple. (F,26 blonde, slim Bi. M 31 Muscular Straight). we are looking to find a fun couple to have many hours of ibizan fun with.
Jay and Jenny
September 14, 2008 02:13AM
hi there

am 35 yr old guy from India.visiting Ibiza on 16th of october for 2 days.would love to meet some fun loving people.

let me know on and44_98@yahoo.com

Sunny
johnny
December 22, 2008 07:11PM
If you are interested to try something new with a male
react this mail first.
thanking you
johnny
Hola;
Soy chico, residente en Ibiza.
Busco pareja o chica para compartir momentos divertidos e ir a la playa.
Si os interesa, poneos en contacto conmigo.
Saludos y besos!
(Speak english too)
Hi,

I am a single guy in my late 30s, slim and good looking, would love to meet up with you for some fun. I will be in Ibiza from 18/8/12 to 1/9/12. please get in touch if you would like to meet for a drink or something more!!

Matt
nikki and scott
July 27, 2012 09:41PM
Hey guys we are coming to Ibiza in August and would love to see pictures of you both and we can send you some of us.
if we all like what we see we could pos take things from there.

Nikki and Scott xx
Hi Matt,
we are thai cpl. want a good looking guy to serve my wife. she is late thirty but looks a lot younger than age, good body. we are new to this lifestyle.
pete
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 6?