Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

swinging ibiza - horny holidays

Posted by darkflower 
darkflower
swinging ibiza - horny holidays
June 25, 2006 01:26PM
Hello we are german couple and ouer english is not good

we be starting from 3.6 for 3 week on Ibiza who be to the time still there, we look for a nice Bi-Girl or a nice couple announce you simple times by email with us, if you us no longer errecht (because we on Ibiza not on-line be) we be usually to it
in the near of the airport on Beach Es Chavallet (a good piece after the the latter lie) or in the evening in the erotikdisco beverly [ www.beverly ibiza.net ] to the two place will it even if it us not recognize with security fun have and Gleichgesinnt find in addition make we evening gladly San Antonio uncertain there us Ibiza city too pruede become be perhaps run one itself there times over the way?

lg Darkflower
micio micia from italy in Ibiza
Re: swinging ibiza - horny holidays
July 01, 2006 12:11AM
hi we will be in ibiza 1-8 july. We are italian. we are under 35. We hope you are under 35 years old. Our telephon number is 00XXXXXXXXXX. ciao

REMARK WEBMASTER: TELEPHONENUMBER SET TO XXXXXX, PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2006 08:45AM by Norbert (Webmaster).
Anomaloustop
July 01, 2006 12:09PM
I am a sportsman of 35 years old I will be in Ibiza from August 8 to August 20,
I am looking for a couple under 40 and/or single girls
My e_mail is:anomaloustop@virgilio.it
Easyriders
July 10, 2006 08:20PM
We wil be on the island from 22th up and util 29 th of September yhis year. We are looking for a spontanious couple or a good looking boy/man or even a nice lady. We are in the age of the late fourties and looking forward to meet interesting peolpe for a drink, a conversation and ............. a very nic and spectacular night or day. On the beache or a hotel or at a nice place deep doen in Ibiza where we live..... Come on give it a change and we alle will never forget.

Kisses
Easyriders.
Marty
hello
August 25, 2006 05:33PM
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 10?