Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are the best dates to go?

Posted by Dale 
Dale
What are the best dates to go?
September 20, 2000 05:15AM
Is it still to late to go & catch all the parties? I would love to go in November....looking for the best dates to go to IBIZA.

Thanks!
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: What are the best dates to go?
September 20, 2000 05:38AM
In November Ibiza is "empty" and there are no partys!

Normaly the season starts in May with less people and end at the beginning of October, also with less people! Only in San Antonio you could find more people also in May.

The clubs open in mid of June (exeption Es Paradis, which opens in May and Pacha, which is opened nearly all over the year (but only a small part of the club is open)). The End-Partys of the clubs are in mid of September.

The real HIGH-Season, with a lot of partys and so on starts in the last July-Week and ends in the 3. August week!!!!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Loulou
September 23, 2000 11:01AM
The best time ever is September!!

We went a month ago and couldn't take leaving IBIZA.. so we went back again last weekend. If you can catch next weekend which is the final closing party, then don't think twice.. YOU WILL HAVE AN EXCELLENT TIME!

Enjoy and don't forget to go to Space on Sunday morning!
natalie
November 25, 2000 06:39PM
any specific dates when its the hottest time of the year.
brit
November 29, 2000 11:04PM
I am going to Ibiza march 11- march 18..after hearing the hot season isnt until aug, im kind of nervous, is it still worth going? will the clubs be open? i'm staying at the marina palace in ibiza, have you heard of it, is it nice or close to town/nightlife?
Norbert (Webmaster)
December 01, 2000 04:44PM
Only less clubs will be open! Some open at the weekend (Saturday), but I think it is better to wait until June!

best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Adrian
QUESTION???
December 18, 2000 11:26PM
WHAT ARE THE TIPICAL AGE GROUPS THAT ATTEND THE ISLAND? THE ISLAND IS IN SPAIN CORRECT? WHICH CLUB DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST ON THE ISLAND?
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: QUESTION???
December 19, 2000 08:27PM
Age doesn´t matter at Ibiza! All are welcome!
Correct, the island is in Spain, at the Baleares.
Club: hard to answer, it changes every year, I would say: I like them all, because each club has something special.

best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Uriel Villalpando
December 22, 2000 12:46PM
Hi,
My name is Uriel. I live in Japan and I'm thinking about going to Ibiza for about 2 weeks but I don't want to
go at the wrong time of the year and waste all the money I spent on plane tickets,hotels,etc. When Is th
best time to go?
Uriel.
Norbert (Webmaster)
December 22, 2000 02:47PM
That is easy to answer if you like clubing and party: End of July / Beginning of August. I would say, the hottest weeks are the 2 first weeks in August!

Why? Also easy to answer: the summer-holidays in Italy are starting very year at the first August! And so many Italians and many Italian-Woman are coming to Ibiza in the first August week. The Italian woman are world-wide known as "beauties" and where the beauties are.... the rich people are..... and where the rich people are..... and ...... and....... Sounds crazy, but stay at 31. July at the harbour of Ibiza town and count the people and do the same 3 days later: you will know, that I am right!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Brian Straus
Dates to go
January 11, 2001 12:01AM
We are traveling to Europe from March 26 until May 4. Since we are there so early, should we go to Ibiza or somewhere else like San Antonio?
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: Dates to go
January 22, 2001 07:58PM
I would suggest San Antonio, because some pubs and some small clubs are open there in April. Go there at the latest time, which is possible to you!

best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Isaac
January 31, 2001 08:00AM
I have a one week vacation the last week of June and I am considering spending it in Ibiza, but I want to go when I know I can hear big name DJ's spinning. What are the chances of getting great music in late June? Where can I get club schedules in advance?
Norbert (Webmaster)
January 31, 2001 05:03PM
Normaly you could find all dates at [www.ibiza-spotlight.com]

But at moment it is TOOOOO early, there are no dates known for 2001!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
JIM
February 21, 2001 01:40AM
OH NO!! WE HAVE IBIZA PLANED FOR MARCH 10-17 IS THERE ANYTHING TO DO AT THIS TIME?? WERE GOING FOR THE CLUBS EVERYONE IS TELLING ME THAT IT WILL BE GHOST TOWN. IM HOPING THERE WILL BE SOME PEOPLE ON SPRING BREAK? IS THIS A REALLY!! BAD TIME TO GO?
deon
March 07, 2001 04:30PM
Jim, I am from Houston and my freind is from Chicago. We will both be in Ibiza during the same time in March. It will be perfect!!! Not too crowded, not too quiet!!! Spring Break is not a big issue in Europe but there will still be people to hang out with. Let me know if you get this message...
mike
March 24, 2001 07:38PM
My friend and I will be traveling to Ibiza April 22-May 1st. What will the weather be like? And does anyone know if and where you can catch a ferry from Castellon to the island. Also, what is the gay scene like there? I'm sure it's very open, but where are some of the good gay clubs? Any input is welcome! Thanks, Mike
Norbert (Webmaster)
March 24, 2001 10:33PM
The Weather at this time is ok at Daytime. Temperatures about 25 Degrees to 28 Degrees in the sun! At Nighttime it si cold (about 16-20 Degrees). Gay Szene: a lot of Gays at Es Cavelett, the big nudist beach. The clubs are normaly closed so early in the year!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 14?