Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sexy Summer Work

Posted by Passion Promotions 
Passion Promotions
Sexy Summer Work
March 30, 2001 04:26PM
Passion Promotions are now recruiting Summer Staff for Ibiza & Ayia Napa.

We require:
Club dancers and podium dancers
Club hostesses
Bar Maids/Waitresses
Promotional assistants
Personal assistants

If you are interested email your c.v. (with a recent photo if possible) to:
PassionPromotions@ibiza-2001.co.uk with details of when you are available.

Many thanks
denise
RE: Sexy Summer Work
April 05, 2001 06:22PM
hi there sorry i havent got a photo,
but heres a little bit of info for you.
im 22,short curly blonde hair,
thats about it really ive worked in ibiza for the past 2 years and dont really find it that hard to get a job.but seen this and thought id try and sort somthing out before i left england.ive worked for mambo as a flyerer,the dereaded ZINEMA bar by bar M and manumission. at home in england i work for a t.v. company . and as a part time bar supervisor in a cafe bar in manchester....im coming over on the 15th may so if you have got any jobs let us know..thank and i'll see you soon
Sharam
June 14, 2001 04:24AM
I realize it is a little late, but if you are still looking for people I am interested. Please let me know and I'll send my full c.v. to you.
I do promotions for a couple of clubs here in Toronto, Canada and have a lot of managerial experience.
Amy
January 18, 2005 04:45PM
Hi,
I am planning a trip to Ibiza with a few friends, and am interested in working over there for the summer season.
I am a profesional dancer, both lap and on the pole, also waitress etc if there are any jobs availiable please let me know, Many thanx
amy.
P.S i can send a few pics to you via an email address.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 12?