Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are the dates for closing parties in Ibiz2001

Posted by Carlos Carrillo 
Carlos Carrillo
What are the dates for closing parties in Ibiz2001
March 21, 2001 12:41AM
Hello web master,
I want to go to the closing parties in september. Will they be at the same time this coming september?. I was there last year and I must definitely be there again. Should I reserve my stay now? Pepita at Navila Aparthotel treated us graciously, should I hurry and book now?

I just want to xperience it all again!! Carlos
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: What are the dates for closing parties in Ibiz
March 21, 2001 03:50PM
Hey, we are just talking about the opening partys ;-)))))))

Sorry, at moment I don´t know anything about the closing dates and I think they don´t know it also!

best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
I know, feeling a little anxious about the whole thing. I would not want to miss it. I would love to make it for the opening parties, chucks, gotto work!!! Thanks for your time Norbert, You ROCK!!!!
Carlos
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: What are the dates for closing parties in Ibiz
March 22, 2001 06:07PM
The best is to look at:

[www.ibiza-spotlight.com]

There is the Club-Calander and this guy is very good informed!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Thanks for the info, I have been there and I'm planning my itinerary around Mauro picotto, He will be at Amnesia on tuesday, september 11. I'm currently trying to find a flight to the main land europe then maybe fly from Barcelona, what an adventure.! Will you attend any of these future events, Norbert? I know, always ahead of my self, how are the opening parties? Who out there likes the night life in ibiza? Is there anybody else from the USA coming to Amnesia September? I had a short visit last time, so I only got to soak in the sun......really..... smiling smiley)) one hot tamale....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 16?