Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

how much should i bring?

Posted by fin 
fin
how much should i bring?
February 03, 2001 02:01PM
Hi,

Planning to spend two weeks in Ibiza, not sure what budget are we talking about? What would be the average daily costs for accomodation, meals, clubbing, drinking etc.?

Thanks!!
djmj
RE: how much should i bring?
February 04, 2001 01:44AM
depend on when, you go, where you stay, where you are coming form and how large you plan to 'ave it! when i go i leave from london either in may, june or july and stay in san an. a 2 week holiday with hotel, flight and bus from the airport can cost as little as £200 ($320 US) if you plan to go out to the clubs, again it depends where you go. in high season you can pay as much as 8000pts or US$55 (manumission and such) but you can get into other clubs on the less commercial local nites, espuma at amnesia is a particular favorite. At the these nites you are likely to hear local djs and not carl cox! these can be very cheap and it is possible to get in for free if you speak nicely to the doorman. food will cost as much as it does thorughout the rest of europe but drinks tend too be expensive in bars and clubs (up to 2000pts, 12 US$, £8) a good tip for places like es paradis and eden is too leave the club, get your hand stamped on the way out, so you can get back in free and go to a vending machine. it is a good idea to walk for a few hundred meters instead of using the one right outside as these are more expensive too.
i hope this info hels you out, see you in the summer
DJMJ
Jack
March 31, 2001 12:15AM
Hey, DJMJ, you say, "when i go i leave from london either in may, june or july and stay in san an. a 2 week holiday with hotel, flight and bus from the airport can cost as little as £200 ($320 US)" Where do you stay? Where do you find such deals? Can you give me a name and tel. number / fax number or e-mail address of a travel agent who can arrange such a thing? I'm looking to go in July.
Thanks
Jack
natasha leighton
June 20, 2001 04:03PM
wELL IM ONLY TAKING 700 SO HOPEFULLY THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH. a GOOD TIP FROM SOMEONE IS SOME OF THE PUBS AND CLUBS THAT RUN DOWN HILL ARE FREE ENTRY AND YOU CAN ALSO GET A FREE SHOT IN THERE.
hOPE THIS LITTLE BIT OF INFORMATION HAS BEEN SOME USE TO YOU.
gOOD lUCK AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
FROM tASHA
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 13?