Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

one week in ibiza....read on!

Posted by dave samuels 
dave samuels
one week in ibiza....read on!
January 22, 2001 10:45AM
july 2000,
my two friends and i went to see carl cox, the legendary d.j at space nightclub on the south side of the island. danny tenaglia's set on the terrace was superb, my friends and i noticed that a lot of the spanish girls looked like jennifer lopez which isn't necessarily a bad thing!
the club is on a beach right near the airport in the planes flight path. i cant describe the feeling that 100's of us clubbers had when you see and hear a plane flying directly overhead you about to land very close while your off your head dancing. incredible!!!
es paradis with alex p. dj'ing, who very nicely posed for photos with us and didnt have a 'star" attitude at all. this nightclub looks like something out of ancient greece or rome and it's beautiful.
i recommend sundance - its on a hilltop and you can see the ocean right up from there, 3 d'j's in different areas, (lisa lashes) and a huge swimming pool everyone jumps in fullyclothed!!!
brilliant night.....
ministryof sound@pacha was probably the best club i've ever been to.
well all you web geezers, i hope you enjoyed my review and i hope to hear from you.
ps. any one who wants to go you must do a club18-30 holiday. www.club18-30.co.uk
(everyone young and likeminded.......know what i mean....)

cheers
dodgy dave
Norbert (Webmaster)
RE: one week in ibiza....read on!
January 22, 2001 06:28PM
;-)))

I prever also Ibiza for one week (normaly one in May and 2 in August), because it is no holiday, it is hard work ;-))))))))))

Es Paradis: I like this Club too!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 7?