Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MEETING POINT START!

Posted by Norbert (Webmaster) 
Norbert (Webmaster)
MEETING POINT START!
July 12, 2000 06:12PM
I just opened the MEETINGPOINT! Today is the 05. July 2000. Please post as much as possible! Tips and
Informations for all future User of this System! And take a look again, what they reply!
Lauren
WHAT IS IT LIKE???
July 19, 2000 05:50AM
Hey, my friend and I are both 17, and going to Ibiza for the first time. What is it like? We want to party, and definetly go to Amnesia Foam Party. Does anyone have any suggestions. And by the way, we are from california, USA. Are there lots of Americans? Email me with any comments. THANKS! later
ertac ozdes
RE: WHAT IS IT LIKE???
July 20, 2000 07:54PM
I LIKE FUN AND THE SEX PARTY STRIPTIS SHOWS DO ANY ONE KNOW WHERE IS IT
INFORM ME PLEASE
Diego
July 24, 2000 06:13AM
Hello everyone.....im from toronto, canada and im visiting party central of the world begining of august. I wanna meet people that are visiting ibiza before i actually get there, so send me an email.
Alfredo Gomez
July 25, 2000 11:15PM
Does anyone know what the busy months are? I don't want to go to Ibiza and have no one be there.
Norbert (Webmaster)
July 26, 2000 05:30AM
The busy months are July and August, but real crowdy is Ibiza in the first two weeks of August. This two weeks are the main-weeks! A lot of partys and a lot of people!!!

Best regards
Norbert (Webmaster)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 2?